Analyze your Course Context
In this step, you need to think about other contextual factors that may affect your course. The questions you may think about:
- Is it a summer or a regular semester course?
- What are the holidays during the semester?
- What are your other responsibilities other than teaching this particular course?
- What are your learners' responsibilities other than taking your course?
- Are there any other major current or coming events and changes at the departmental or college level that may influence your course?
The answers to these questions may flag any potential problems that may come up during the course.