Standard VII.1: The course instructions articulate or link to a clear description of the technical support offered.
- The easiest method for meeting this standard is to ensure that the course contains the "BHSU Resources" widget with a link to the "Student Orientation Guide" pdf.
- Useful information to include in the syllabus/course information might be
- a link to the technical support website
- the email address of the Helpdesk
- a phone number to the Helpdesk (or equivalent service)
- the location of the Helpdesk (or equivalent service)
- If you use technologies outside the realm of D2L—perhaps ones provided by a textbook publisher—the course needs to contain information about how a student should seek support for those technologies (e.g. contact instructor, contact the publisher, etc.).